TERMS & CONDITIONS
keepup.ro is an event presentation and product sale website, owned, administrated and supported by RIPLEY S.M. II, a non-VAT paying company based in Romania, which operates sales in accordance with the Romanian law.
The products sold through this website are participation packages at the 2021 KEEP UP! Conference, an annual Zumba® Fitness event of national and international interest, organized by the company that owns this website, mentioned above.
- Event = 2021 KEEP UP! Conference
- Organizer = RIPLEY S.M. II
- Partner = provider of adjacent services necessary for the production and the conduct of the Event
- Participant = ZIN or NONZIN registered for the Event
- ZIN = licensed Zumba® Fitness instructor and ZIN™ member
- NONZIN = Zumba® Fitness student, who's not a licensed instructor and ZIN™ member
- Product = package of participation in the Event
- ZIN™ Only = exclusive sessions for instructors, ZIN™ members, included in ZIN Products
- ZIN™ Only ($) = Zumba Gold® Training & Get Down ZIN™ Jam Session - exclusive trainings for instructors, ZIN™ members, not included in ZIN Products
- MC = Master Class
- ZIN PASS = permit of access to the ZIN™ Only sessions & Master Classes, included in ZIN Products
- NONZIN PASS = permit of access to the Master Classes, included in NONZIN Products
II. REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND
- In order to participate as instructor, you must be a ZIN™ member with an account in good standing, at the time of registration and at the time of the Event. In case that your ZIN™ account is not in good standing at the time of the Event (November 4, 2021), you are allowed to attend the Master Classes only.
- The minimum age for participation is 11.
- Children aged 11-18 may participate unaccompanied in Zumba® classes only with the consent of one of the parents, given through the Registration Form.
- Each participant must submit the Registration Form, immediately after buying a Product.
III. PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Each purchased Product is nominal, thus non-transferable to another person.
- Products could be refundable (see VII. CANCELLATION POLICY)
- The total rate you have to pay is the one you see on the website at the time of purchase.
- The rate of the Product includes a non-refundable spot reservation fee of RON150.
V. PAYMENT METHODProduct is paid online with card, via EuPlatesc.ro (Visa / Maestro / Mastercard), by filling in a form with your card information on the secured page of the payment processor.
VI. PRODUCT DELIVERY
- If you purchase a Product, your spot at the Event is secured.
- You will get a payment confirmation e-mail, that is the proof of delivery of the Product.
VII. CANCELLATION POLICY
- Until October 13, 2021, the cancellation fee is RON150.
- Starting October 14, 2021 and/or in case of no-show, no matter of reason, you can not benefit from any refund.
- Please e-mail us if you cancel your participation and you qualify for refund. The refundable amount will be returned within 30 days, less the bank transfer fee, which will be charged out of the total refundable amount.
- In case that the pandemic situation will not allow the Event to take place, the Event will be rescheduled and you will be able to opt for: a) full crediting of the Product value for the later date of the Event or b) reimbursement of the Product value, minus the non-refundable spot reservation fee of RON150 and the bank transfer fee.
VIII. RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- Participation in the Event is entirely at the Participant's sole risk.
- Organizer, through the Event - any member of the staff, the presenters and any other party involved in the conception, production and conduct of the conference -, takes no responsibility for the physical well-being of the Participant, regardless of their age, nor for any injuries, claims or losses arising from their participation in the Event.
- Organizer does not take responsibility for potential malfunctions of the services provided by the Event's Partners.
- Organizer does not take responsibility for any damages caused by the Participant (see IX. DAMAGES).
- Organizer takes no responsibility for any loss of information due to errors or potential security issues of the server hosting the site or the actions of third parties.
- Participant is directly responsible for any damage caused (by deliberate, negligent or reckless act) to the properties of the Organizer and / or Partners - in particular, but not limited to, the hotel and the stage equipment supplier.
- Participant is directly responsible for any act of a contraventional nature committed at the Event.
- Any financial, civil and penal liability will be transferred to the Participant who caused these damages and / or deeds.
- Photo and video official recordings will be made, throughout the event.
- By signing up for the Event, Participant agrees to be photographed or filmed, in group or individually.
- Participant who appears in the captured photos and videos can not have any claim to the Organizer.
- Photographing is allowed only from outside the delimited perimeter of the stage.
- The information collected in the Registration Form includes the name, age, city, e-mail address and telephone number of the Participant.
- This information will be used only for contacting the Participant and / or for logistical and statistical reasons, will not be provided to third parties and is stored only until the end of the Event.
- Organizer reserves the right to make changes and upgrades to these terms and conditions Product offer and schedule, without prior notice and without giving reasons, as well as the right to correct any omissions and inaccuracies in the display that may occur out of human errors.
- Please come back periodically on the page and carefully re-read this agreement.
Date of the last amendment: August 1, 2021