TERMS and CONDITIONS
If you use this website and you buy products on this website, it means you have read and you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Event.
Please note that subsequent complaints are not considered.
keepup.ro is an event presentation and related product sale website, owned, administrated and supported by RIPLEY S.M. II, a non-VAT paying company based in Romania, which operates sales in accordance with the Romanian Law.
The products sold through this website are participation tickets at the 2023 KEEP UP! Conference, an educational Zumba® Fitness event of national and international interest, organized by the company that owns this website.
- Event = 2023 KEEP UP! Conference
- Organizer = RIPLEY S.M. II
- Product = participation package | ZIN PASS, NONZIN PASS, GUEST PASS
- Under 20 = participation package for instructors and Z-students under 20 yr of age
- Participant = ZIN / NONZIN / GUEST registered in the Event
- ZIN = licensed Zumba® Fitness instructor, ZIN™ member
- NONZIN = Zumba® Fitness student
- GUEST = companion of a ZIN or NONZIN registered in the Event
- Partner = provider of adjacent services neccessary for the organization of the Event
- ZIN™ Only = exclusive sessions for instructors, ZIN™ Members, included in ZIN PASS
- open sessions = non-ZIN™ Only sessions, included in ZIN PASS and NONZIN PASS
- ($) = Choreo ZIN™ Jam Session & Zumba® Basic 1 | optional trainings, which involve additional cost and separate registration, through www.zumba.com
II. REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND
- In order to participate as instructor, you must be a ZIN™ member with an account in good standing, at the time of registration and at the time of the Event. In case that your ZIN™ account is not in good standing at the time of the Event (October 20, 2023), you will only get access to the open sessions.
- The minimum age to participate in open sessions is 11.
- Participant aged 11-18 must be accompanied by an adult, who is solely responsible for minor's safety.
III. PRODUCTS & RATES
- Any purchased Product is nominal and non-transferable.
- Under20 Products address to the instructors and Zumba® students under 20 yr of age, both on the date of registration and on the date of the last day of the Event (October 22, 2023).
- The total rate you have to pay is the one you see on the website at the time of purchase.
- The rate could be fully/partially refundable (see Paragraph VII. CANCELLATION POLICY).
IV. PAYMENT METHOD
The Product is paid online with card, via EuPlatesc.ro (Visa / Maestro / Mastercard), by filling in a form with the card information on the secured page of the payment processor.
V. REGISTRATION METHOD
Registration is done by paying the chosen Product.
VI. PRODUCT DELIVERY
- If you purchase a Product, your registration is complete. Your spot at the Event is guaranteed.
- You will get a payment confirmation e-mail, that represents the proof of delivery.
VII. CANCELLATION POLICY
- Until July 15, 2023, registration can be cancelled free of charge.
- Between July 16 - August 31, 2023, the cancellation fee is 50% of the Product rate.
- Starting September 1, 2023 and/or in case of no-show, no refund is possible.
Cancellation is done by written notification to office(at)keepup.ro. The bank fee will be deducted from the refundable amount.
- The Organizer undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the personal data provided by the Participant by registering for the Event.
- These data will be processed for legitimate organizational purposes, are stored on the Organizer's electronic devices indefinitely or until the Participant's consent is withdrawn, unless the applicable legal requirements provide otherwise and will not be provided to third parties.
- The Organizer may disclose the Participant's personal data only in the event that it is required by law to do so, in connection with any ongoing or potential legal proceedings or to establish, exercise or defend legal rights.
- This site includes hyperlinks to third party websites. The organizer has no control over the privacy policies of third party websites and is not responsible for them.
- The person responsible for the protection of personal data can be contacted at the e-mail address office(at)keepup.ro.
IX. RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- Presence in the Event is at Participant's sole responsibility.
- Organizer, through the Event - any member of the staff, the presenters and any other party involved in the conception, production and conduct of the conference -, takes no responsibility for the physical well-being of the Participant, regardless of their age, nor for any injuries, claims or losses arising from their presence at the Event.
- Organizer does not take responsibility for potential malfunctions of the services provided by any Partner.
- Organizer takes no responsibility for any loss of information due to errors or potential security issues of the server hosting the site or the actions of third parties.
- Participant has the obligation to behave in a civilized manner towards all people at the Event (other Participant, Presenter, Organiser, Partner), in order not to prejudice their rights, assets and legitimate interests.
- The whole responsibility for a damage solely belongs to the person who caused it.
- Throughout the Event, official recordings will be made - photo and video, which will be used by Organizer for marketing purposes and the promotion of the Event.
- By signing up for the Event, Participant agrees to be photographed or filmed, in group or individually.
- Participant who appears in official photos and videos can not have any claim to the Organizer.
- Organizer reserves the right to make changes and upgrades to these terms and conditions and Product offer, without prior notice and without giving reasons, as well as the right to correct any omission and inaccuracy in the display that may occur out of human errors.
- Please come back periodically on the page and carefully re-read this agreement.
Date of the latest amendment: May 3, 2023